Financial Peace University
Bath United Methodist Church
Started Monday, January 13, 2020 7:00 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Jan 13, 2020 - 7:00 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Jan 20, 2020 - 7:00 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Jan 27, 2020 - 7:00 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Feb 03, 2020 - 7:00 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Feb 10, 2020 - 7:00 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Feb 17, 2020 - 7:00 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Feb 24, 2020 - 7:00 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Mar 02, 2020 - 7:00 PM
- 9. Outrageous Generosity Mar 09, 2020 - 7:00 PM
Bath United Methodist Church
13777 Main Street, Bath Township, MI 48808
Are you ready to take control of your money? Financial Peace University (FPU) is a nine-lesson course designed to help you build a budget, dump debt, grow your wealth, and leave money stress behind! Each lesson, taught by Dave Ramsey and his team of financial experts, is based on biblical wisdom and common sense. In your FPU group, you?ll be motivated and encouraged by others just like you! When you sign up for FPU, you?ll get your member workbook and one free year of Financial Peace Membership, with access to exclusive online tools to help you on your journey. Join us Monday evenings from 7-9pm to watch lesson videos and engage in class discussion.
Ready to Win With Money?
Here's What You'll Get:
- Accountability and encouragement with local group
- Necessary materials to win on your journey
- 1 year of FREE access to tools that work the plan with you, including EveryDollar Plus (a $99 value)
- Newly refreshed content, including two bonus courses
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way