Financial Peace University
Cottonwood Creek Church
Started Sunday, February 9, 2020 4:15 PMToggle Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Feb 09, 2020 - 4:15 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Feb 16, 2020 - 4:15 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Feb 23, 2020 - 4:15 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Mar 01, 2020 - 4:15 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Mar 08, 2020 - 4:15 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Mar 15, 2020 - 4:15 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Mar 22, 2020 - 4:15 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Mar 29, 2020 - 4:15 PM
- 9. Outrageous Generosity Apr 05, 2020 - 4:15 PM
Cottonwood Creek Church
1015 Sam Rayburn Tollway, Allen, TX 75013
We will meet in room b109 (look for the big trees near the front entrance). Please call Kylee at 972 359 7777 to arrange childcare for birth through 2 years old. Children 3 years old (by February 1, 2020) and up can be enrolled in AWANA. The Fee is waived for FPU members, so please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll them. If you are a returning alumnus, we are glad to have you back! If you already own the 9 week program you do not need another membership, but you may want to upgrade to get a new workbook (it has changed in 2019) or access the online tools. Login at http://financialpeace.com for details.
Ready to Win With Money?
Here's What You'll Get:
- Accountability and encouragement with local group
- Necessary materials to win on your journey
- 1 year of FREE access to tools that work the plan with you, including EveryDollar Plus (a $99 value)
- Newly refreshed content, including two bonus courses
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way