Financial Peace University
The Outpost Center
Starting Wednesday, February 19, 2020 6:00 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Feb 19, 2020 - 6:00 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Feb 26, 2020 - 6:00 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Mar 04, 2020 - 6:00 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Mar 11, 2020 - 6:00 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Mar 18, 2020 - 6:00 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Apr 01, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Apr 08, 2020 - 6:00 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Apr 15, 2020 - 6:00 PM
- 9. Outrageous Generosity Apr 22, 2020 - 6:00 PM
Salvador & Bonnie Nunez
The Outpost Center
6053 U.S. 212, Chaska, MN 55318
We are excited to have you! There has been a glitch in the sign-up system, and we are not getting the confirmation of each participant who has sign up. Once you register, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Childcare is available. Please let us know the ages of your children. Thanks!
Ready to Win With Money?
Here's What You'll Get:
- Accountability and encouragement with local group
- Necessary materials to win on your journey
- 1 year of FREE access to tools that work the plan with you, including EveryDollar Plus (a $99 value)
- Newly refreshed content, including two bonus courses
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way