Financial Peace University
Grace Lutheran Church
Started Tuesday, February 11, 2020 6:30 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Feb 11, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Feb 18, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Feb 25, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Mar 03, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Mar 10, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Mar 17, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Mar 24, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Mar 31, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 9. Outrageous Generosity Apr 07, 2020 - 6:30 PM
Grace Lutheran Church
9076 Middlebrook Pike, Knoxville, TN 37923
FREE Childcare upon request! Payment ($109) due at the first class, where students will receive Membership materials and online activation code. Cost of course is 100% refundable with attendance at 8 of 9 classes--rebate exclusive to this class. Contact Coordinator Kristen at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!
Ready to Win With Money?
Great! Kristen Reinke will reach out to help you purchase your membership and get you all set up!
Kristen Reinke has been notified of your interest in this group and will be contacting you soon.
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way