Financial Peace University
Madison Church of Christ
Started Sunday, February 23, 2020 6:30 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Feb 23, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Mar 01, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Mar 08, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Mar 15, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Mar 22, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Mar 29, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Apr 05, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Apr 19, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 9. Outrageous Generosity Apr 26, 2020 - 6:30 PM
Madison Church of Christ
106 Gallatin Pike North, Madison, TN 37115
-This is a FLEX class, so you will watch the videos at home, and we'll use our time together to recap and discuss. -Childcare is available. -We may push out the schedule one week to accommodate Spring Break depending on how many class members are affected by Spring Break.
Ready to Win With Money?
Here's What You'll Get:
- Accountability and encouragement with local group
- Necessary materials to win on your journey
- 1 year of FREE access to tools that work the plan with you, including EveryDollar Plus (a $99 value)
- Newly refreshed content, including two bonus courses
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way