Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University
out of 5 stars
Every Financial Peace University membership includes:
- Access to nine online video lessons
- Access to local groups
- Member workbook for all nine lessons
See available groups in your area
Did you know...?
Even though there are no groups currently near your location, you'll have access to Financial Peace University for an entire year! Start working the plan today and join a group when one becomes available.
- You learn the same principles in the Online experience of Financial Peace University as you do with a group.
- After checkout, you can start watching the lessons and using the tools and resources right away.
or you can continue searching in a nearby area to expand your results.
What is Financial Peace University?
Financial Peace University is a nine-lesson, money-management class taught by America's most trusted financial guru, Dave Ramsey. Dave and his teaching team will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future, and much more. And now you can experience this life-changing class the way that’s best for you: with other people in a local group, online at your own pace or both!
Got it. What's included?
Join a Local Group for Your Greatest Life-Change
Online Access to Lessons
Class Materials (Free Shipping)
- How do I find groups in my area?
- Click the "See available groups in your area" link above to search by address, city, state or ZIP code.
- How do I register for a group?
- After checkout, you will be prompted to register for a group.
- How often does a group meet? For how long?
- Groups meet once a week for nine weeks to watch and discuss each video lesson together. Each week, groups typically meet for about 90 minutes.
- What if I miss one week of my group?
- No biggie! You can watch the lesson you missed from your online account. However, you must attend eight of the nine weeks to qualify for a graduation certificate.
- What if there isn't a group in my area or one that fits my schedule?
- Don't let that keep you from changing your life! Purchase your membership now and start working through the lessons and activities at your own pace. You can join an in-person group at any time if one becomes available for you.
- Is there childcare available for groups?
- Some groups offer childcare, and others do not. After you purchase your membership, you'll be able to view the details of each group before registering for that group.
What's a Financial Peace University class like?
This highlight reel will give you a picture of what to expect from Financial Peace University.
Very satisfied customer!
Marsha from Pittsburgh, PA
October 2, 2018
Teaching an old dog a new trick
Frances from Spokane, WA
September 19, 2018
Becca from Providence, RI
August 25, 2018
Changed my life
Casey from Camp Pendleton, CA
August 1, 2018
Worth the money
Michelle from Skoikie, IL
July 16, 2018