- Account Info
How to Experience the Course
With A Group
Meet up with a local group for community, motivation, and accountability.
Watch the lesson videos in the comfort of your home and on your own schedule.
You'll have access to both!
- What does my membership include?
So glad you asked. For starters, you'll get access to financialpeace.com. That's where you'll find all nine video lessons taught by Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze and Chris Hogan. We'll also help you find a local group if you want to attend in person.Your membership also includes:
- A workbook that goes along with the lessons
- The opportunity to ask our trained financial coaches your questions
- The Legacy Journey, Dave's six-lesson course on building wealth
- Smart Money Smart Kids, Rachel and Dave's course on teaching your kids about money
- An online community made up of like-minded folds who are working to get out of debt, save and invest for the future
- Exclusive Ramsey event livestreams
- Access to EveryDollar Plus, the budgeting tool we created with you in mind
- Plus, other amazing tools for tracking your progress
- Does my membership cover my spouse?
- Yes! Only one membership is needed per household.
- What if my membership expired?
- No worries! When you sign in to your financialpeace.com account, you'll be prompted to renew your membership.
- How do I register for a group?
- Use the "Find a Group Near You" tool above to search our list of groups. Click the “Join” button next to the group you’re interested in. If you don’t see a group that works for you, click “I’ll choose later.” Remember, you can start FPU now and join a group later that suits your schedule and location.
- How often does a group meet? For how long?
- Groups meet once a week for nine weeks to watch and discuss each video lesson together. Each week, groups typically meet for about 90 minutes.
- What if there isn't a group in my area or one that fits my schedule?
- You can join an in-person group any time one works for your schedule.
- What if I have an activation code?
- You can redeem an activation code here.
- Is there childcare available for groups?
- Some groups offer childcare, and others do not. After you purchase your membership, you'll be able to view the details of each group before registering for that group.