Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University
out of 5 stars
Every Financial Peace University membership includes:
- Access to nine online video lessons, local groups and member workbook
- Debt Snowball Calculator and Emergency Fund Planner
- Subscription to EveryDollar Plus, our premium budgeting tool
- New! Bonus courses, The Legacy Journey and Smart Money, Smart Kids
- New! An online community to stay connected with others while working the plan
As an added bonus, this NEW bundle includes Chris Hogan’s new book Everyday Millionaires and over $50 in FREE items:
- Everyday Millionaires E-Book ($9.99 value)
- Everyday Millionaires Audiobook ($19.99 value)
- Chris Hogan Video Lesson – How to Retire Inspired ($10.99 value)
- Dave Ramsey Video Lesson – It’s Okay to Be Wealthy ($10.99 value)
See available groups in your area
Did you know...?
Even though there are no groups currently near your location, you'll have access to Financial Peace University for an entire year! Start working the plan today and join a group when one becomes available.
- You learn the same principles in the Online experience of Financial Peace University as you do with a group.
- After checkout, you can start watching the lessons and using the tools and resources right away.
or you can continue searching in a nearby area to expand your results.
What is Financial Peace University?
Financial Peace University is a nine-lesson, money-management class taught by America's most trusted financial guru, Dave Ramsey. Dave and his teaching team will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future, and much more. And now you can experience this life-changing class the way that’s best for you: with other people in a local group, online at your own pace or both!
Got it. What's included?
Join a Local Group for Your Greatest Life-Change
Online Access to Lessons and Tools
EveryDollar Plus ($99 Value)
Class Materials (Free Shipping)
- What does my membership include?
So glad you asked. For starters, you'll get access to financialpeace.com. That's where you'll find all nine video lessons taught by Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze and Chris Hogan. We'll also help you find a local group if you want to attend in person.Your membership also includes:
- A workbook that goes along with the lessons
- The opportunity to ask our trained financial coaches your questions
- The Legacy Journey, Dave's six-lesson course on building wealth
- Smart Money Smart Kids, Rachel and Dave's course on teaching your kids about money
- An online community made up of like-minded folds who are working to get out of debt, save and invest for the future
- Exclusive Ramsey event livestreams
- Access to EveryDollar Plus, the budgeting tool we created with you in mind
- Plus, other amazing tools for tracking your progress
- Does my membership cover my spouse?
- Yes! Only one membership is needed per household.
- What if my membership expired?
- No worries! When you sign in to your financialpeace.com account, you'll be prompted to renew your membership.
- Can I purchase Financial Peace University if I don't live in the United States?
- Not yet, but we're working on a solution for you!
- Can I get Financial Peace University in another language?
- We only offer Financial Peace University in English at this time.
- How do I find groups in my area?
- Click the "See available groups in your area" link above to search by address, city, state or ZIP code.
- How do I register for a group?
- After checkout, you will be prompted to register for a group.
- How often does a group meet? For how long?
- Groups meet once a week for nine weeks to watch and discuss each video lesson together. Each week, groups typically meet for about 90 minutes.
- What if I miss one week of my group?
- No biggie! You can watch the lesson you missed from your online account. However, you must attend eight of the nine weeks to qualify for a graduation certificate.
- What if there isn't a group in my area or one that fits my schedule?
- You can join an in-person group any time one works for your schedule.
- Is there childcare available for groups?
- Some groups offer childcare, and others do not. After you purchase your membership, you'll be able to view the details of each group before registering for that group.
What's a Financial Peace University class like?
This highlight reel will give you a picture of what to expect from Financial Peace University.
Very satisfied customer!
Marsha from Pittsburgh, PA
October 2, 2018
Teaching an old dog a new trick
Frances from Spokane, WA
September 19, 2018
Becca from Providence, RI
August 25, 2018
Changed my life
Casey from Camp Pendleton, CA
August 1, 2018
Worth the money
Michelle from Skoikie, IL
July 16, 2018