Financial Peace University
Choose Your Experience
With A Group
Meet up with a local group for community, motivation, and accountability.
Watch the lesson videos in the comfort of your home and on your own schedule.
Meet with a group, enjoy at home, or do both. Switch at any point. It's up to you.
Every Financial Peace University membership includes:
- Access to nine online video lessons
- Access to local groups
- Subscription to EveryDollar Plus, our premium budgeting tool ($99 value)
- Member workbook for all nine lessons
- Now includes The Legacy Journey course
See available groups in your area
Did you know...?
Even though there are no groups currently near your location, you'll have access to Financial Peace University for an entire year! Start working the plan today and join a group when one becomes available.
- You learn the same principles in the Online experience of Financial Peace University as you do with a group.
- After checkout, you can start watching the lessons and using the tools and resources right away.
or you can continue searching in a nearby area to expand your results.
What is Financial Peace University?
Financial Peace University is a nine-lesson, money-management class taught by America's most trusted financial guru, Dave Ramsey. Dave and his teaching team will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future, and much more. And now you can experience this life-changing class the way that’s best for you: with other people in a local group, online at your own pace or both!
Got it. What's included?
Join a Local Group for Your Greatest Life-Change
Online Access to Lessons and Tools
EveryDollar Plus ($99 Value)
Class Materials (Free Shipping)
- What does my membership include?
- After you purchase your membership, you'll be able to register for a local group and you'll get immediate access to your online account, which includes all nine video lessons, financial coaching assistance, digital tools, and a 12-month subscription to EveryDollar Plus. We will also mail you the member workbook that follows along with each video lesson. (No worries, shipping is free!) Your membership also includes The Legacy Journey, Dave's six-lesson course on building wealth, planning for your future, and setting future generations up for success.
- Does my membership cover my spouse?
- Yes! Only one membership is needed per household.
- How long does a membership last?
- Memberships last one year.
- What if my membership expired?
- No worries! When you log into your financialpeace.com account, you'll be prompted to renew your membership at a discounted price for six months.
- Can I purchase Financial Peace University if I don't live in the United States?
- Not yet, but we're working on a solution for you!
- Can I get Financial Peace University in another language?
- We only offer Financial Peace University in English at this time.
- How do I find groups in my area?
- Click the "See available groups in your area" link above to search by address, city, state or ZIP code.
- How do I register for a group?
- After checkout, you will be prompted to register for a group.
- How often does a group meet? For how long?
- Groups meet once a week for nine weeks to watch and discuss each video lesson together. Each week, groups typically meet for about 90 minutes.
- What if I miss one week of my group?
- No biggie! You can watch the lesson you missed from your online account. However, you must attend eight of the nine weeks to qualify for a graduation certificate.
- What if there isn't a group in my area or one that fits my schedule?
- Don't let that keep you from changing your life! Purchase your membership now and start working through the lessons and activities at your own pace. You can join an in-person group at any time if one becomes available for you.
- Is there childcare available for groups?
- Some groups offer childcare, and others do not. After you purchase your membership, you'll be able to view the details of each group before registering for that group.
What's a Financial Peace University class like?
This highlight reel will give you a picture of what to expect from Financial Peace University.
Lacy from ANTHONY, KS
July 16, 2018
Worth the money
Michelle from Skoikie, IL
July 16, 2018
BEST Course I've Ever Taken
Erika from Arlington, VA
July 16, 2018